Kinesio Taping & Prenatal Fitness
Callie offers private and group prenatal fitness classes/consultations and kinesio taping services for prenatal and postpartum aches and discomfort near Flower Mound and Denton County, TX.
Kinesio Taping & prenatal Fitness
Kinesio taping for Prenatal and Postpartum Support
The benefits to utilizing kinesiotaping for new and expecting mothers are numerous:
- Safe means of providing comfort.
- Abdominal Support - Prenatal and Postpartum
- Supports abdominal gap
- Belly support
- Belly sling and wraps, alternative to bulky belly bands
- Labor support
- Back Pain
- Posterior baby
- Provides support for sciatica, round ligament pain, low back pain, edema-covers a wide range of discomforts!
Cost of Services: Contact me to discuss what discomforts you are experiencing to see what we can do! (Taping sessions are around $15-$30)
*I will ask that you briefly check with your provider before taping sessions take place to make sure taping will be safe - and effective - for you.
Pre & Postpartum Exercise Class:
*No Classes Currently Scheduled*
If you would like to schedule a private or group Prenatal fitness or dance class, contact me!
Prenatal and postpartum fitness classes with safe, effective exercise can be hard to come by! Join us in class with a teacher certified in pre/postpartum fitness.
- Correct posture- this is especially important for pregnant and postpartum moms, and can help with back pain and other discomforts associated with poor posture.
- Strengthen and/or restore pelvic floor strength through fun, simple exercises.
- Improve flexibility for an effective labor.
- How to check for Diastasis Recti and when to refer to a specialist.
- The correct way to exercise and strengthen the abdominals(transverse abs!) and pelvic floor throughout your pregnancy, including during the 4th trimester-or postpartum period.
- Build endurance and strength-supporting a growing baby, giving birth, nursing, babywearing- this can all take a toll on our bodies. Prevent injury by learning how to exercise and move safely throughout pregnancy and postpartum.
For more information on private and group sessions, contact me by clicking here.
Pay for classes
Prenatal Fitness and Kinesiotaping for pregnancy and postpartum in Flower Mound and Denton County, TX