The Swaying Doula - Callie provides birth doula services and childbirth classes in the Dallas Fort Worth Texas area including Flower Mound, Denton, Highland Village, Coppell, Lewisville, Grapevine, Irving, Plano, Frisco, and The Colony.
Birth Doula Services
Basic Doula Package
- Free consultation
- One prenatal visit: We'll practice comfort measures for labor and discuss how I can assist you and your partner or family in achieving your birth wishes.
- Assistance with your birth plan
- Ongoing support as needed throughout your pregnancy: through phone, email, and text
- On-call availability to attend your birth from 38 weeks on
- Continuous support throughout labor and birth, and the immediate postpartum period (I will stay until you and baby are settled in comfortably)
Cost: $695 - Half of the fee is due upon contract signing, the rest is due by 36 weeks.
Premium Birth Package
*Includes everything from the Basic Doula Package, plus:
- An additional prenatal visit(total of 2 visits): We will have more time to dedicate to plan for your birth wishes, and to practice comfort measures so that you and your partner feel comfortable and confident with your birth plan.
- Use of a resource binder: Includes topics relating to pregnancy, birth, newborn procedures, and the postpartum period.
- One 1-hour visit postpartum: We'll address any remaining needs - I will provide resources if needed.
Cost: $795 - Half of the fee is due upon contract signing, the rest is due by 36 weeks.
*A $50+ value!
All Inclusive Birth Package
*Includes everything from the Premium Doula Package, plus:
- Registration in my full 10-week AMAZING group childbirth education class in Flower Mound, TX.
- Complimentary kinesio taping at any prenatal or postpartum visit.
* A $100+ value!
Contact me to customize your own birth package or to add on the following options:
*Kinesio Taping Sessions -Utilize prenatally or during postpartum for physical comfort and support of healing.
*Early Pregnancy Class - (2 hour class) - Start early, prepare well
*Extra Prenatal Visit (2 hours) - More time for Dad and Mom to practice comfort measures, discuss birth options, etc.
*Reboot Refresher - (2 1/2 hour class for those who have already had a natural birth)
*Sibling Birth Class - (1-2 hours) - Help your child/children prepare for the new arrival and look forward to the birth with excitement!
Description of Birth Doula Services:
As a birth doula, my goal is to help you and your partner prepare for the birth you envision. We come together to discuss your birth wishes - and I help you prepare to have a satisfying birth, regardless of the outcome. You'll have the assurance of someone on hand who can help you sift through the confusing terms and understand what your options are; let's take the guesswork out of the equation! I am sensitive to your need to enjoy this birth in your own way. This is your show. I'm here to provide physical, emotional, and educational support when needed, and I help protect your birth space by helping you prepare for what - and who - you want to be involved in your birth.
Our visits will help prepare you and your partner with the tools to handle early labor beautifully, learn how to recognize when it's go time(and how to navigate what to do next!). We will thoroughly address your concerns and specific needs and wishes for your baby's arrival.
When you hire me to be your doula I am available for email, text, and phone support as needed throughout your pregnancy. When you are in labor I provide suggestions for how to cope with early labor until you are ready for me to join you at the location of your choice. I stay with you until your baby is born and a few hours after.
I look forward to hearing from you - let's schedule a time to talk by phone, in person, or email, and we'll see if we're a good fit for your amazing birth!
Birth Doula services in Flower Mound and Denton County, TX